Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blessed Be I think I'm on

See I told you all that I have tried this before!!! Actually as early as Jan. 6th.....so the same title applies " ok ok ok I am in right now!!!"" I got a call from coach Terry Sherman giving me a gentle kick in the a-- !! tonight because my awesome sister Mia knew that I was a slacker!! But I heard that the great Uncle Frank is one too however he is not a virgin like me so I had better get in gear. So my goal for my life this year is a pound a week so that means 52 pounds released by the time my birthday hits next year and I am 50!!! So far I am on target , Started FEb 5th. Okay so I am on with Hal and the modified Elizabeth...."Hey awesome momma E your dvd was the wrong one but I am still working on it, basically pelvis in the air and diaphragmatic breath raise the pelvic floor..... So if I don't change my ways I will be walking this race at a 15 mile an hour pace!!! Please don't let that darn van pick me up.... Bad procrastiator that I am I didn't purchase my airplane ticket yet either......yike Love, Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment